Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Crapping Again

WoW....
Never blog anymore since my 2008 birthday...
Suddenly have the feel want to "reactivate" my blog...
Thinking what to post...
Thinking what to write...

Currently having my 3 weeks semester break...
staying at hometown without my craziee housemates in Kampar...
Luckily i still have few buddies in Taiping...
Go drink,cyber cafe,chit chat and bla bla bla...

Oh damn it....
Result will release soon...
Hoping it won't be too bad...
Or else kill by my parent...
Waiting my new semester start...
Because can play again with my classmates and housemates...
Now I realize that life without my Kampar's housemate especially AUSTIN that farktard is damn boring...
He should feel proud now...
At least I can smoke with him and talk crap...
p/s: I'm not a gay...

Okay...
Can't think of anything to write...
Waiting for the day that result release...
"Judgement Day"