Monday, August 25, 2008

My Crazie 19th Birtyday.......

19th and 20th August......
These 2 days were my birthday...
One is Chinese and another one is normal..
WoHoo...
48 hours birthday....
Syoknya...
What I did in these 2 days??
So,below is the date and activities that I've done with my beloved friends.....

18th August:
The night before my birthday..
I went to TESCO KAMPAR with my members...
Austin, Bi, Beng, Eugene, Fabian..
We went for dinner at Sushi King in Tesco...
Hmmm...
It costs us about RM300..
Of course,
We ate a lot there...
Hahaha...
After that,
We went shopping inside tesco..
Bought some nuts and....
The most important thing,
We bought 4 dozen of CARLSBERG....
Of course,
We had a BEER NIGHT in my house..
HAHAHA....
Here come the ranking of beer drinkers in my house...
1st: Austin (10 cans)
2nd: Eugene (9 cans)
3rd: Ah Bi (4 cans)
3rd: Fabian (4 cans)
4th: QS (2 cans)
4th: Wei Seang (2 cans)
5th: Ocean (1 can)
6th : Ah Beng (half can)
(p/s: There is no one below 18 years old...So its okay..)

19th August:
This day was normal..
I just remember no one of us went for school that day..
I think because all drunk!!
Haha...
Joking...

20th August:
At 12.00am...
All moonlitekidz members and some of my classmates gave me a SUPRISE!!
They bought a small cake and sing birthday song to me without noticing their appearance in my house...
Quite Happy...
Although it is just a simple celebration...
But I feel great!~
Here specially thanks to:
Austin,
Bi,
Beng,
Eugene,
Fabian,
Ocean,
Wei Seang,
Wee Chin,
Pui Yee,
Yee Yuin,
Yong Wei,
Yoke Foong,
Shiao Shi,
Poh Teng and her boy friend..
And also those friends who wished me birthday through SMS,MSN or Email...
Also not forget to mention,
On that day,
No one attended to class also...
Haha..
In the afternoon,
We went Tesco again..
Buy some BBQ food and stuff..
So,
We have a BBQ party at my house...
The foods were nice and I did enjoy it!!
Thanks again to all my Moonlitekidz members....
Oh ya,
Later in the midnight,
It is already 21st ausgust,
We went to SKY ONLINE to play dota with the MANAGER who just stay beside my house..
Although our group was lose,
But I feel happy...
Haha..


So this is the end of my Birthday Report..
THANKS again to all the people who took part in my birthday activities..
You guy make my birthday more memorable...
I LOVE YOU ALL....
MUACKSS...
Haha....

No comments: