Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Penang Day Trip

Date: 13/10/2009 Tuesday
Time: 12.00pm to 12.00am
Venue: Penang

Yesterday I went Penang with my friends Khai Xiang, Li Ying and Yi Ching.
We went there because KX want to do something there.
So I followed him although I did not sleep for the whole day.
Damn tired.
And I brought my "darling" to there..xD
 So that I can sleep on the way to Penang...



Okay, I got nothing to do when KX went settle his thing...
So, I take the camera and shoot myself...xD















After he settled his thing, we went Gurney Plaza and watch movie...
G-FORCE 3D version



Okay, this movie is very nice..
But we have to wear that 3D glass...
And it is so dizzy because I also wearing my own spec..
The funniest thing is, my friend KX slept when we watching this movie...











After the movie ended, we met another friend who studying in Penang USM, Ai Lee..
My old old old friend..
Then we went to Town Steamboat Restaurant...
























 









































A place where you can eat steamboat or grill..
Located near Komtar..
The price is affordable, RM17.90 per person during weekdays...
Of course we also took few funny photos..








Looking for favorite foods...









Looking pretty girls...xD









He gave the food to Ai Lee but not me...









Okay, SMILE...








She ate that....=.=









Oh food food food....xD









Before we leave....






We eat untill 11.00pm and then sent Ai Lee back to her hostel...
Then we go back Taiping...
Happy trip...but damn tired...