Saturday, May 3, 2008

Sem Break??Suffering..

New FORMULA by QS:
SEM BREAK = BORING + SUFFERING

Just end my Sem 3 last week after THE FINAL..
I hope I can pass all subject and proceed to DEGREE..
But now...
Holidays STARTED..
Some will think holidays is great..
BUT, for me..
HOLIDAYS is BORING + SUFFER..

Why??
Because I got nothing to do at my lovely hometown, Taiping..
Since I back on Sunday, 26th April,
I NEVER went out with friends..
I just stay at home..
SLEEP,EAT,GAME, and
FATT MOU..

If now is school days,
I think at least won't so suffer..
Because I got target..
I know what I need to do everyday..
That is
"GO TO SCHOOL AND SLEEP"
LoL..
Joking..

What am I waiting now??
Next WEDNESDAY!!
I will go to KL and play!!
Tak sabar-sabar nak meet my friends there..
Then I can play with them,
Hang out together,
and joking around..
NICE!!

Until now,
I only realize that I'm not boring..
But I'm lonely..
Sometime really hope that got someone can chat with me..
Exspecially SMS..
My phone very lonely..
Because it seldom rang..
If rang, also message from HOTLINK..
WTF..
SAD la...

(Actually this sheep is not related to my topic..BUT, it's CUTE!!)

No comments: