Saturday, March 29, 2008

Jungle Trekking

A Good Experience
JUNGLE TREKKING
Date : 27th March 2008
Attendances : QS and Austin
Place : Kampar's Waterfall

Thursday afternoon,
Austin suddenly asked me accompany him go "HERPING"
"Herping?What mean by herping?"I asked Austin.
He said,"Catch SNAKE lar!"
I SHOCKED and asked him where to herping and he said Kampar's waterfall.

Altough I was scared, but I complied.
After finished school,
me and him fetched
Fabian HENG CHOON PIN and LIM BENG CHUN
to bus station,
because they wanted to go back hometown.

We reached waterfall at 2.30pm,
and started to climb up the waterfall.
P/s : The road to the waterfall is narrow and sloping.

Wah, the view is amazing..
It is so beautiful and the water is so cold.
Actually, I'm not planning to swim,
but finally I cant control myself and jumped into the water.
P/s : I didn't brought any spare clothes. HeHe..

Beside played the water,
we also went up the hill.
I used to be a scout before,
so, there is nothing difficult for me to climb up the hill.
The hill is full of trees, weeds, and cane.



We walked and played until 415pm.
But, Austin can't found any snake.
So, we decided to go back.
Although Austin very disappointed,
but that is still a nice experience and memory.

And again,
"NICE EXPERIENCE AND MEMORY"



1 comment:

cheL` said...

i know i know nice rite ^^
i suka go there XD