Monday, March 24, 2008

I Love Last Minute Work! Part 2

Last Minute Work
As the blog above,
I mentioned that I still have assignments that haven't done yet.

My Planning :
Gene - Cost Accounting, 20% remaining
QS + WS - Finance, 50% remaining

Timely Report (QS)

23rd March 2008
-900pm to 1130pm-
Watching EPL Sunday Grand Slam
between
MANCHESTER UNITED and LIVERPOOL
at
Premas Curry House
BRAVO MANCHESTER UNITED!!
Beat Liverpool with 3-0!!

-1130pm to 200am-
At home,
ate DOUBLE SIZE Taiping Laksa,
Watched series, "太极“ by TVB,
PLAY Game, NBA 2008.

-200am to 430am-
Finally I started doing my Finance assignment, Question 1.
Question 2?
I left it to WS.

-430am to 630am-
Finally, i completed the assignment.
At FIRST, I planned to sleep and wake at 700am.
After that, I SURF net, viewed friend's photo and bla bla bla..
AND, I played BLUESERVER with GENE.
Note-Here I want to thank to "ICE TEAM" for giving me such a good experience.
I used STONE GIANT,Tiny and my result is
0 Kill 1 Assist and 10 DIES..
I am so noob and be the feeder..
!SWEAT!

-630am to 730am-
Went to KWIK STOP for printing the assignment.

(This is the LAST MINUTE ASSIGNMENT that done by my group!)

After that, went LONG FOONG KUK for BREAKFAST.
Is a very WEIRD thing if u see me eat breakfast at 700am.
Here, I want to thank AUSTIN for helping me pay 60cent..

-800am to 900am-
SCHOOLING TIME
Cost Accounting's Tutorial

(Ms Ching, our RESPECTIVE Tutor)

She is teaching infront,
BUT...
I don't understand what she talking..
CAUSE,
I am too TIRED!!!
Never sleep for the whole night..
AIHZZ...


(I am trying to COPY down what she teach,but I really cant absorb!!)

(My BELOVED roommate is sleeping)

Finally, is 900am!!
I CAN GO BACK AND SLEEP GAO GAO..
HooRAY!!!!

-END of Timely Report-

Hmm..
Time now is 948am..
Need a rest already..

"SLEEP WELL and HAVE A NICE DAY"


2 comments:

Reanne said...

yerrrr all so lazy wan...=.="

QS said...

not lazy la...is tired..haha...