Saturday, November 7, 2009

Irresponsibility Security Guards

Yesterday I had my Pengajian Malaysia Test 1...
After that, I just followed Evon's car and planned to go breakfast with my classmate...
We found that the new buildings that near to us are so attractive...
We just drove the car and took a look at that area...

Yea, the new buildings are so nice...
It give me more university's feels...
I saw a new buildings...
Look something like electrics generator building or something else...
We both not sure what is that building and decided to have a look on that...

When the time we get near the building, a security guard came near to us by riding his motor...
We didn't know what happening and turned down the mirror and listened what he want to tell us...
I didn't know what he trying to tell us...
But from his expression, I can feel that he want to scold us and do not let us enter that area...
And something like wanna halau us like that..
Okay, we just said sorry and U-turn back and wanted to go out...

Here come another girl security stopped our car...
She asked: "Buat apa you masuk sana?"
"We just came for a look." I replied.
And then she said: "Siapa mau bertanggung kalau ada apa-apa berlaku?"
I was thinking: "WTF man, siapa mau you bertanggung?"
And the thing is, they are those security guards who hired by UTAR and paid by us as a student...
If they do not want to take the responsibility, who will??
They were paid by us and their jobs is make sure inside UTAR, there are no outsiders like robbers or who will bring threats to the campus..
If there are few robbers inside the campus, who want to take this responsibility??
Students?? or lecturers?? or UTAR chairperson??

Furthermore, if they do not want people to enter to that area, why not they just put a notice and said that we cannot enter to that area??
How I know that I cannot enter to that area and ended up scolded by the stupid and irresponsibility security guards??
If the security guards' job are not protect the safety of campus and students,

WHY WE STILL PAY FOR THEM??
No need security guards then..
Since all of them do not want to bertanggung and act so stupid...
I think I can be security guard since I do not need to take any responsibility and get my salary buta...

I knew that UTAR's want to be a better university...
But with these kind of services, how better it can be??

No comments: